NT Digital Forum
Empowering Nurses in the Digital Age
Online | Tuesday 3 – Wednesday 4 October, 09:00 - 13:00
Free to watch on-demand
This nurse-led, virtual event will attract delegates from across the NHS, acute, community and independent healthcare providers. Through a range of expert talks and interactive sessions, the Nursing Times Digital Forum will support you and your organisation to embrace digital transformation within both acute and community settings.
The nursing profession is constantly evolving, and digital innovation is playing an increasingly important role in advancing patient care. This forum will focus on the intersection of technology and nursing, exploring the latest developments and best practices for incorporating new digital tools into the healthcare system.
The Nursing Times Digital Forum will provide a platform for nurses, midwives, academics and digital innovators to come together, share insights, and discuss the latest trends in nursing technology.
Secure your place
Updates from the national CNIO team
- Best practice for balancing the use of technology with personalised care
- Preparing the workforce to work confidently in the digital era
- Case studies showcasing successful nurses led development and deployment of new technology
- Use of technology for nurses training and continuous development
- Developments and opportunities in digital nursing professional careers
- Preparing the workforce for operating safely and effectively in virtual wards
- New strategies to deal with patients’ digital illiteracy and poverty
- Guiding AI future applications to improve patients’ outcomes and journey and free up nurse’s time
Take part in the following activities:
Keynote sessions, panel discussions and debates with Q&A taken from the audience
Real-life case studies of successful development and implementation of new technologies
Vote for your preferred presentation by shortlisted nurses from our Nurse Technology Innovation Competition
Network and connect with like-minded colleagues from across NHS, acute, community and independent healthcare providers via our event app
Don’t forget you will be able to watch this content live or catch up on-demand post event.
You can also earn CPD points by receiving an attendance certificate post event.
Interested in speaking?
We are working hard on recruiting speakers for the event and will be announcing our exciting line-up very soon. If you’d like to express an interest in participating, you can contact Desiree De Cecchis on 020 3953 2754 or email
Sponsors & Partners
Join us as a sponsor to meet key influencers and end users of products, showcase your innovative solutions, position your organisation as a thought-leader, and network with front-line leaders.
For tailored sponsorship packages please contact Giorgia Raso on +44 (0)20 3953 2118 or email.