By registering to join any of the events in the Nursing Times Digital Series, you will be provided with access to Swapcard, our virtual event platform and mobile application. This platform gives you the opportunity to network with other delegates, watch the content sessions live or on-demand, and find out more about the sponsors of the series.
Swapcard will be used for all attendees of the five events in the series:
- NT Digital Forum (Online | Tuesday 3 – Wednesday 4 October, 09:00 - 13:00)
- Virtual Wards & Remote Patient Monitoring Webinar (Online | Wednesday 1 November, 14:00)
- Digital Patient Flow Webinar (View on-demand)
- Digital Tool for Nurse Training & Development Webinar (View on-demand)
The steps outlined below take effect once you have registered for at least one event in the series.
If you haven't already please register now.
Step 1 - Register for the series, and get access to Swapcard
Click the 'register' tab on this website to secure your place within the event series. Once you have done so you will receive instructions from the event team with details on how to access the event platform, Swapcard.
Once your account has been created you can access it anytime by:
- Going to www.swapcard.com
- Clicking 'login as participant' in the top right hand corner of the site
- Entering your login details
- Navigating to the event you wish to view under the NT banner.
Step 2 - Set up your profile, connect with colleagues and solution providers
Each attendee on Swapcard has their own profile page, just like LinkedIn. We recommend that you add at least the following to your profile:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Your organisation name
- A short biography (two sentences is fine)
- A profile picture image (why not use your LinkedIn one?)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
Adding this information will make it easier and more attractive for other attendees to network with you.
Step 3 - Participate in and watch the content LIVE
All content is streamed from within the Swapcard desktop website or mobile application (see below on how to download the mobile app). You'll need to navigate to the 'Watch LIVE' or 'Watch ON-DEMAND' tabs at the top of the screen. At the dictated time you will be able to see the stream, with sound and a live chat discussion forum to ask questions of the speakers and chat with fellow attendees.
If you navigate away from the 'live' page while the stream is playing, it'll minimise into a little moveable box, meaning you can continue to click around Swapcard while still watching the content!
Step 4 - Watch content back on-demand and continue to network ahead of the next event
Swapcard serves as your home for the Nursing Times Digital Event Series from the moment you are registered. This means it is the place you need to visit to re-watch old sessions, or to see who's registered for the next one. Click the various 'attendee' buttons and use the filters to find those attending the next webinar or virtual event, and continue to network with solution providers as and when you find convenient.