4 and 5 October 2022 | Virtual event
The acceleration of digital technology adoption in health and care has arguably been one of the few positives to come from the Covid-19 pandemic. After years of slow uptake, many organisations are now looking at how they can use technology to make their processes safer and more efficient.
The increased focus in this area has been demonstrated by the rapid appointment of chief nursing information officers (CNIOs) in many organisations and support from the chief nursing officer for England for every NHS provider to have one.
To achieve lasting and impactful change, it is vital that the nursing workforce is involved in every stage of the technology journey, from development to deployment, making sure no nurse is left behind.
Whether you want to learn more about the potential of new technology yourself, are seeking a solution for your team or want to inspire your peers with your own experience, the Nursing Times Digital Forum is for you.
By joining our event you’ll benefit from:
- Guidance on the NHS Transformation Directorate’s What Good Looks Like programme
- Case studies showcasing successful nurse-led development and deployment of new technology
- Hearing how virtual reality is changing learners’ experiences
- Advice and guidance on helping all nurses to be proactively involved in development and deployment of new technology
- Examples of new strategies to support nurses’ digital development
- Interaction with NHS and independent sector providers via a series of case studies, panels and presentations with the chance to ask questions
- Being inspired by the Innovation pitch programme, where nurses will present their ideas to improve processes and patient safety and experience, and free up nurses time to care for patients
- Flexibility and choice to engage in real time live text chat and video meetings. Alternatively, catch up on anything you’ve missed on demand and from the comfort of your own home with no travel costs
Taking place on the mornings of Tuesday 4 and Wednesday 5 October 2022, the event will provide access to:
- Content at your convenience – watch live to engage and ask speakers questions in real time. You will have the opportunity to catch up on demand with anything you’ve missed
- Solution providers and innovators – we’ve hand-picked solution providers who you can engage in live chat and video meetings with, as well as download the available resources to learn more about how they can help you and your organisation
- An easy-to-use platform – our team will be available to guide you through the platform and get to the content you want. Access to the platform is also available for longer, allowing you to grow your connections before and after the event
- Connect with experts – discover digital experts and innovators who can provide practical advice and guidance to better manage technology deployment and improve clinical outcomes
People you will meet virtually include:
- Chief nursing information officers (CNIOs)
- Chief nursing officers (CNOs)
- Team leaders
- Digitally minded nurses
- Nurses and midwifes in acute and community settings
We’d love for you to join us at our virtual conference.