4 and 5 October 2022 | Virtual event
Innovation Competition Programme
Do you have an idea for a technological innovation that could improve patient safety and experience, simplify processes and free up nurses time to care for their patients? Are you looking for an opportunity to present your concept to developers and CNIOs? Then we have the competition for you
This year Nursing Times are launching our Innovation Competition Programme at the Nursing Times Digital Forum, looking for nurses with bold ideas on how to improve the patient journey through new technology.
Nurses are best placed to see the practical challenges existing in the wards and community and are often the ones coming with new ideas on how to improve service and free up time to care.
Nursing Times have brought together a panel of industry experts to hear your solutions.
Judges will look for innovation that:
- Uses technology to improve patient experience and safety
- Uses technology to improve processes and free up nurses’ time
- Have considered how the idea will be introduced or have piloted the project in live working environments
- Can be adopted by other departments or external organisations
These innovations should help:
- Transform the patient experience and journey through the health system
- Unlock additional capacity in the current system and drive efficiency
- Improve staff experience and free up time
Judges will be looking for innovations that are at an early stage and seeking a test bed to further prove the concept.