4 and 5 October 2022 | Virtual event
Become a Sponsor
The Nursing Times Digital Forum will be an online event on the 4-5 October attended by Chief Nurses, Chief Nursing Information Officers, digital leaders and nurses across the NHS.
Over two mornings of interactive talks, presentations and Q&As, the Forum will examine the latest technological solutions and digital transformation processes aimed at improving patient safety and time to care.
CLICK HERE TO ENQUIRE about tailored sponsorship packages to suit your marketing aims and budgets.
Digital Transformation in Healthcare
The digital transformation in the health and care system is something affecting everyone, whether in primary and community care, accident and emergency, on the ward, discharge planning or the care sector.
The digitisation of healthcare, including in nursing, has been greatly accelerated by the Covid-19 pandemic. After a slow uptake in health care, every organisation is now looking at how they can use technology to make their processes more efficient and to improve patients and staff experience.
There is a lot of focus in this area, demonstrated by the rapid appointment of chief nursing information officers in many organisations and the declaration of the chief nursing officer of England , who has pledged her support for every healthcare organisation to have a chief nursing information officer.
Are you a healthcare technology provider?
As the single point of failure is not reaching the hard-to-reach stakeholders it is important to ensure that the nursing workforce is involved in this journey, from the technology development stage to the deployment, making sure no nurse is left behind.
What does a virtual event mean to you as a sponsor?
- Sponsorship packages will enable you to meet your primary marketing and business development objectives, including:
- Networking to build relationships with new organisations, via private chat rooms and video 1-2-1 interview rooms
- Maintain brand presence and build your organisations profile in your key markets
- Generate leads and build interest in your solutions
- Demonstrate value and measure return-on-investment with data and attendee details at your fingertips
How does the sponsor experience differ at an online event?
- A virtual event offers a longer, more sustained engagement with the audience, before during and after the event, for a month or more
- Video and content marketing assets from your own website can help generate more engagement with your profile
- It is easy to search for and identify target audience members using match-making tools, both at the event and in individual content sessions
- You are free to approach and to communicate with attendees on the platform, and it is equally convenient to take a conversation away to your private online chat room
- Access an engaged audience ready to be seamlessly converted into social followers, or CRM-ready contacts, all immediately GDPR compliant for ongoing communications
Tailored sponsorship packages are available to suit your marketing aims and budgets. For more information and to request our sponsorship pack, please contact:
Desiree De Cecchis